Come play and have a great time. As you might expect, the Rockin’ Kids playground features a multitude of activities and equipment to entertain your child.
Gallery of Play
Please call prior to comming to double check open play hours each day just in case we have private events or parties booked Mon-Sun.
Monday evenings 5-8:30pm is Happy Hour at Rockind’ Kids for only $5
(Please note this fee only applies during those hours no exceptions)
OPEN PLAY HOURS:
Please call prior to comming to make certain there are no private parties or events . Our calendar will get updated, however, last minute changes can occur and we may not have a coumputer available to update the information, so it is always best to call prior to comming not to dissappoint anyone.
- Monday-Wedensday-Friday – 10:00 am to 8:30 pm (unless reserved for private parties & events) If there are no customers in the store by 7pm and you have not notified us you are comming, we assume that no one will be comming to our extended play time and may close at 7pm. So please be sure to call if you plan to arrive after 7pm).
- Tueuesday & Thursday 10-7 pm (unless reserved for private parties & events)
- Saturday – 10:00 am to 7:00 pm (unless reserved for private parties & events)
- Sunday – 11:00 am to 7:00 pm (unless reserved for private parties & events)
TO INQUIRE ABOUT OPEN PLAY HOURS PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT (818)558-6681 to varify.
OPEN PLAY FEES:
- $9.00 per child
- $40.00 – 5 Frequent Play Passes
- $50.oo per child for a Monthly Pass and $10 less for each additional child.
Ask about large group discounts!
*FREE admission for the parent and/or caregiver
* FREE Wireless Internet Access, so bring your computer with you
*OPEN PLAY is All Day Play (you are allowed to enter and re-enter as many times during the same day as you desire), unless a Private Party or Event has been booked.
*A parent and/or caregiver is responsible for watching and supervising each of the children they bring to Rockin’ Kids.
*Please remember to bring socks for all going on playground as they are required and not to wear clothing with glitter as it is not allowed on the playground!
Rules & Regulations
- No shoes in play area
- Clean socks are required for everyone entering the facility play area
- No food or drinks allowed in play area
- No glass containers
- No rough play allowed
- No sick children, please
- No clothing or accessories with glitter, please (children and parents will not be allowed on the playground with glitter clothing)
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times
- No children may be dropped off at the facility
- No one over 150 lbs in the bouncer, no toys in the bouncer, no more than 8 people at a time in the bouncer
- The use of the Rockin’ Kids facility is at your own risk
- )to Rockin’ Kids personnel immediately. This is also noted on the Release and Waiver agreement
- No birthday parties ( cake/cupcakes/presents/party balloons ) without a reservation; no exceptions, please
Parent(s)/guardian(s)/caregiver(s) are responsible for supervising their children while they are on the premises. Sleeping in the premises is prohibited.